dinsdag 18 maart 2008

Chocobobobobo!

Got new paper. Not fancy paper or anything, just plain white for now...to practise. It is way stronger than the coarse paper I had, so that`s an improvement. The downside is I can only get sizes up to 30cm square...
Tried and obviously didn`t succeed completely. I could blame the paper, but I wont. It wasn`t precisely square (off by a mm or so) wich has HUGE consequences for the final result. The toes didn`t turn out as pointy as they needed to be (mainly because there are some really small folds in there) and also the back of the head needs to be pointier. But the worst thing and I dont really know how that happened, one leg is longer than the other... Ah well, this was my third attempt at a Kamiya design, so I guess I could have done worse. It`s very fun to do tho, trying to figure out how to read the instructions. Going from form to form where only at the end you see how everything comes together.